Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Love Badgers!

You may or may not know about my love of badgers. It started about 10 years ago when I was working at Hastings. I was looking thru a magazine and saw a picture of a vicious snarling badger...I put it up in my work area and wrote on it "Don't mess with me"! It was fun and I just kept adding to my badger collection with pictures and such. I found my first stuffed badger at the Boise Zoo and my collection has multiplied ever since. My newest addition is Edward, Chad bought him for me on our 11th wedding anniversary in Seaside. He matches a badger I already had named Bells so it seemed to be destiny for them to be a pair. (The badgers in order are Edward (seaside, or) Betty (Sacramento zoo) Boris (Boise zoo) and Bells aka Bella (Portland zoo).

1 comment:

  1. You have badgers named after Twilight characters?
    Nope, not strange at all! ;)
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete