Unfortunately I haven't been doing much reading the last couple of weeks...I know I am sad too! That will be changing soon because I just got 3 new books in the mail! I bought the box set of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass. I just need to finish up a scrap booking project I am working on and then it is on like Donkey Kong!! lol. I told Chad when the books came in the mail..see you in a week because I will have my head stuck in a book until they are done. :) So for this weeks Bookworm Wednesday I asked Cameron to go and pick out his favorite book...
Tour the Town
By Pixar "The Cars"

I has got it all, honking, steering, and radio sounds. You can even rev the engine and it makes sounds like it is changing the oil and the tires. It is the traditional story book with sounds. You can make certain sounds at certain places during the story. So there you go...Cameron's pick for Bookworm Wednesday. Enjoy! :)
Happy Reading!!!
Dude got this for Christmas from Grandma! He loves it! So does Bug. It's always a fight as to who gets it first when they go to Grandma's house!
ReplyDelete