The Belly Cake
This is the practice cake. I am making one for my sister's baby shower. I had never worked with fondant before so I needed to make sure I could do it. I was very proud of the results and am excited to make the actual belly cake for her shower in a week and a half.
German Chocolate Cake
Chad's favorite is German Choc. cake so that is just what he got on his birthday. I even make chocolate roses for the top...who's spoiled? lol.
Easter/Spring Cake
This was the final cake for course 2. We made all the flowers with royal icing that dries hard and the butterfly with color flow, all of them are edible. We also learned the basket weave which looked hard but was actually pretty easy once you got the hang of it. I loved that this cake was done in time for Easter.



























No comments:
Post a Comment