Sunday, October 18, 2009
It's not to much to ask....is it?!
I just wanted my 7 year old and my 3 year old to cooperate for 30 minutes of family picture taking. That involves, standing were you're told, staying still and smiling nicely on command. It's not to much to ask...is it!? Evidently it is! Ha Ha...I was not laughing earlier today. We made our way to Emmett, to the same little park for my mom to take our yearly family picture. I tried and tried to keep calm and I told myself over and over it is no big deal. It only took me like 2.4 seconds to be sweating like a pig and freaking out on the inside. I kept my calm for about 20 minutes give or take...then I had my hissy! :) It wasn't bad and certainly not my worst and I got over it fast and pressed on. I did come to the conclusion that it is to much to ask. Mom, bless her heart is a trooper...there is a special seat in heaven for her dealing with our picture drama year after year. We did get a few good ones that will work just fine if you don't mind a 3 year olds funny faces! :P Oh, and by the way you will have to wait for our Christmas cards to see which ones make the final cut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment