Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!!

It's that time of year again! One of my favorite holidays, Halloween!!! The costumes, the candy, the carving pumpkins...I could go on and on. I love this time of year and Halloween kicks off the other big holidays...its like the pregame but better, the opening act if you will. I made the boys sit through a very short but stressful (for me) photo shoot this afternoon. I do this because the pressure is off tomorrow night, oh I will still be taking pictures but I don't have to get the perfect picture of them in their costumes while they are running around hopped up on candy, cause it is already done! Yay Mom! I know they will thank me one day! I think. :)

Blue Ninja and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command!!!

Dylan is the "Blue Ninja" whatever that means, it means mom couldn't find the one he wanted ANYWHERE! Believe me, I tried online and all over town who knew Halloween costumes sell out a month and a half BEFORE Halloween! Dylan is awesome and picked out this very cool ninja costume and cool sword! (as a side note: he actually is happy about the costume although the picture looks otherwise...he was more upset about getting his picture taken!)


Cameron is Buzz Lightyear of Star Command from Toy Story! We are big into Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and we must say the whole title every time we refer to Buzz Lightyear of Star Command...just ask Cameron! He runs around the house yelling, "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command is on the way!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment