Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's my happily ever after...

This is the time of year where we all start to talk about what we are thankful for. I am thankful for so many things. My amazing friends, (you know who you are), my family, my mom and sister, my two boys that are really my reason for breathing. But really thinking about it the one person that is that constant everyday support and companion is my wonderful husband Chad. Words can't really express the extent to which I love this man. This man that I met as a sophomore in high school, this man that swept me off my feet. I say all the time how lucky I am to have found him so early in life, giving me all this time to love him. We married very young but never one time did I worry about us not lasting, it was solid from the start, fate or destiny so to speak. Not to say we don't have to work at it but it comes very naturally to us, being together. We are very much a good pair, we compliment each other well. He is calm when I am freaking out, I am patient when he is losing it. We are the perfect combination of feet on the ground and head in the clouds. He makes me laugh when I want to cry, he supports me in everything, he works so hard for our family, he is the best father ever, and there is no one else I would rather spend this life with. We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary this June and as I look back on the last 11 years I have to smile and it makes my heart happy. I have been truly blessed in this life and Chad is one of the best parts. So, I am thankful for my husband, for without him so many things would not have been possible.


What are you thankful for?









Our beautiful family



1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful! It made me tear up! I have been thinking thinking the same things lately about my husband, but you put it beautifully in words. I can't wait until tomorrow!!!AHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete