Thursday, November 12, 2009

One Week from Tonight!


One week from tonight I will be getting ready to head out and stand in line for the New Moon premiere! You have no idea just how excited I am! All the screaming fans and I will be right there with them. I am not as crazy as some and certainly more crazy than others....I fall dead center for craziness when it comes to Twilight. I know it seems silly I am a grown women, wife and mother....I am 30 for crying out loud!!! For those nay-sayers out there I will just say this, if you haven't read the books then you just don't get it and if you have read them and you don't love them then I will just say this...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???? hahahah! Just Kidding!

I was one of the people that always laughed at the Trekkies and thought they were nerds or totally off their rocker. About 11 months ago I vowed to never laugh at them again because I now understand the passion they feel for something some just don't get. Don't get me wrong, I will not be dressing up as Chewbacca (sp) or learn to speak Klingon but I understand them a bit more. ( for those of you that realize I am mixing up Star wars and Star Trek...I know. Just keeping you on your toes. ;)

Well, this post has gone waaay off course, I simply wanted to say how excited I am that 7 days from now I will be wearing my New Moon shirt (that us girls are going to get tonight) and I will be shaking with anticipation for the opening credits!!! TEAM EDWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment