Friday, July 2, 2010
Cruel and Unusual Punishment
I know it seems wrong to add a Breaking Dawn countdown widget especially when the countdown is at 503 days...Its excruciating to think we have a year and a half to wait! To make matters worse it was only two days ago we finally got to experience the awesomeness that is Eclipse. I LOVED this movie, but I loved New Moon also. Chad says I can't be objective and maybe that is true but I thought that both movies were huge steps up from Twilight. Don't get me wrong there are aspects of Twilight that I like but as a whole the movies just keep getting better and better! I can't wait to watch Eclipse again when I am not exhausted and half asleep. :) If you haven't seen it...what is wrong with you? :) Go...Go now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment