This is one of my latest creations, a Topsy-Turvy cake. Structurally it isn't exactly what it is suppose to be but it's sturdy and stable, I think over all it is good for my first attempt. They may look easy but believe me they aren't and take lots of practice. This was my last class and it was bittersweet to come to the end. I am sick of the sugary smell of buttercream frosting and we are SICK of cake! But I am going to miss the weekly class time with the girls and the time to get creative. (even if we did waste a lot of cake) I will still be making cakes for special occasions and am even making a baby belly cake for my friend later this month. It has been really fun to learn something new and get the creative juices flowing.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Takes the Cake!!
Topsy-Turvy Cake
This is one of my latest creations, a Topsy-Turvy cake. Structurally it isn't exactly what it is suppose to be but it's sturdy and stable, I think over all it is good for my first attempt. They may look easy but believe me they aren't and take lots of practice. This was my last class and it was bittersweet to come to the end. I am sick of the sugary smell of buttercream frosting and we are SICK of cake! But I am going to miss the weekly class time with the girls and the time to get creative. (even if we did waste a lot of cake) I will still be making cakes for special occasions and am even making a baby belly cake for my friend later this month. It has been really fun to learn something new and get the creative juices flowing.

This is one of my latest creations, a Topsy-Turvy cake. Structurally it isn't exactly what it is suppose to be but it's sturdy and stable, I think over all it is good for my first attempt. They may look easy but believe me they aren't and take lots of practice. This was my last class and it was bittersweet to come to the end. I am sick of the sugary smell of buttercream frosting and we are SICK of cake! But I am going to miss the weekly class time with the girls and the time to get creative. (even if we did waste a lot of cake) I will still be making cakes for special occasions and am even making a baby belly cake for my friend later this month. It has been really fun to learn something new and get the creative juices flowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment