Friday, July 23, 2010

Introducing.....

Isaac Webb!!!

My sister Jen finally had her baby as I am sure most of you are aware. :) He was born July 16th(just two days shy of his Auntie Courtney's birthday!), he was 7lbs 8oz. and 21 inches long. He is beautiful and I am in love!!! It was so hard leaving him and coming home. I missed my boys especially being around another little baby boy, but I was a mess having to leave them all. I am already planning a trip back just to get some more snuggle time in. :) Welcome to the World Baby Isaac! We love you. xoxo.




I know this picture is super tiny but I am really limited on my knowledge and its the only way I could include one of my favorite pictures...he is still super cute even super tiny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment