Ugh... 2010 did not start out as I had hoped. We have just been having a really rough go of it lately. We had some misunderstandings with some very close family that led to fights and hurt feelings and for what seemed like weeks we were in complete turmoil. Sleepless nights, endless crying, doubts about everything and feeling sick for days on end...essentially heartbroken. We have since worked it out and all of us have apologized and so far it seems we are going to be okay. We all want it to be fixed and be back to the way it was before only better so I have faith that we will be. It is slow going but going well.
Chad was in a car accident amid this whole nightmare and that nearly sent my world crashing down. He was just rear ended but this women fell asleep and hit him as he stopped at a stop sign. She had her foot on the gas when she hit him, her car launched his car forward and she hit him again, hitting him three times like that before he could use his car to stop hers. He had a very bad case of whiplash and has been home sore and stiff for days. He is doing much better and will be just fine. Getting that call and realizing just how bad it could have been made us all realize how stupid it had all been. Many last words would have been screamed in anger and it would have been devastating to us all.
I am having a hard time getting back on my feet from it all. I am physically, emotionally and mentally exhausted. I have a lot I am still trying to sort out and a few things about me that I have decided that I will work on, not because they are bad for others but destructive to me. I need to let things go and not over analyze things. I need to let things roll off of me and not absorb them. I have a plan to keep me busy and part of it will be revealed soon. Until then a few ideas I have...
Working on me:
read more and keep a list of books read in 2010
see more movies ($2 dollar theater style)
blog more
take more pictures
exercise and eat better
learn something new (I have something in mind)
spend more time with my boys one on one
spend more time with my hubby
do more family things that we have never done
enjoy the little things
savor the quiet times
Laugh, Live, Love
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment