I have been staying way lately because I have been dealing with a lot recently and I didn't want to be all down and out on the blog. Things are slowly getting better and I am very grateful. I let a few "not so upbeat" posts sneak by but I can't say I am sorry I did. It is very therapeutic for me. This is not only a family blog but one where I can let go and be myself and say what I am thinking. So, I have been thinking....I haven't posted about anything fun lately. So here it goes...Lets Beat those January blahs especially with the new snow we woke up to this morning...what is up with that!?!
Things to look forward to this summer.....
Flip Flops and Painted Toe nails
Reading a good book on the patio while the kids play in the pool
Chick Flicks
nights out with the girls
going on a drive
getting ice cream
shaved legs (hee hee)
play dates outside
going to the park
no coats, hats, scarfs or gloves
iced tea and lemonade
longer days
camping
vacations
going for family walks
the smell of a freshly mowed lawn
visiting with neighbors
Popsicles
BBQs with friends
the smell of sun screen
summer nightsbare feet
These are just a few of the many reasons why I can't wait for summer!


Another thing my blog has been short on is pictures. Not much picture worthy going on lately. Here are two pictures from last year that make me long for summer..........
No comments:
Post a Comment