I love reading! I always have loved a good book. I have all time favorites from childhood like, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Diary of Anne Frank and any Shel Silverstien. I remember laying by the fireplace before bed and listening to my mom read to my sister and me. I remember her reading Pollyanna and Anne of Green Gables, one of my all time favorites was the Little House on the Prairie series.. I had the whole Laura Ingalls Wilder series when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. Once you have children you discover a whole new world of fun stories. I have decided that I am going to celebrate one of my great loves...books, on every Wednesday I am going to write about a book we love!
Welcome to Book Worm Wednesdays!!!
Honey...Honey...LION!!! By Jan Brett

I love badgers. Don't ask me why, they aren't a cute and cuddly like a bunny or bear but I think they are beautiful and a bit dangerous. I have a stuffed badger collection that I have collected from zoos all over the northwest. I bought this book for the sole reason of the main character being a Honey Badger. It is a cute story and teaches a very valuable lesson about sharing. It has always been one of Dylan's favorites! The illustrations are beautiful and showcases a lot of animals from Africa.
Thought I would add a picture of my badger collection....Edward, Betty, Boris and Bella! :)

Happy Reading!!!



























Oh I wish I would have noticed this I would have participated! I definitely will next Wednesday!!
ReplyDelete