Monday, January 4, 2010

Movie Reviews and Eye Candy

I have been working on this post off and on for two days mostly because I want it to be deep and thought provoking, like so many of my posts.... Hahahaha! The biggest reason is because I am juggling....not balls, bowling pins and chain saws but kids, laundry, bills, and housework. You get the picture. This post is silly and fun and mostly for entertainment AND it is the first post of 2010!! I went on a movie binge last week, I saw three movies in the theaters and rented two. I figured I would combine two things I love into one of my longest posts yet. ( you were warned) Two of my favorite things, Movies and Hot guys from Movies aka Eye Candy. Told you it was silly! He He!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon


You all know how much of a Twilight fan I am. Who isn't right? New Moon. Nuff said. I mean it is good, really good. I am Team Edward all the way but this this movie is all Jacob and his abs. I could go on and on about this movie, I have seen it three time in the theater and I may see it a 4th. Chris Weitz is an amazing director. He made a beautiful movie and stayed true to the book.

eye candy

The eye candy is plentiful in this movie. It has a pack of half naked men/werewolves running around for most of the movie and a bare chested vampire. Taylor Lautner as Jacob and his abs as I have mentioned, the funny, teddy bear Emmett played by Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone as the brooding, mysterious Jasper, Peter Facinelli as the cool, calm and sweet Carlise and then there is the beloved Edward played by Robert Pattinson. :)


It's Complicated

This movie was hilarious! It was sweet and funny, we laughed until our sides hurt. I would highly recommend this movie. I was not a big fan of Alec Baldwin shirtless (as pictured below...ewwww) but along with Meryl Streep and Steve Martin they all were superb. John Krasinski plays Meryl Streep's soon to be son in law and he absolutely stole the show for me. He was so funny and unexpected.


John Krasinski

You might know him from the office. I don't watch it, it's not that I don't like it just never got into it. I have loved him in everything else that I have seen him in. Licence to Wed, Away we go and It's Complicated. He is funny, awkward and cute.



(500) Days of Summer

This movie is bittersweet. I don't want to give to much away. As it says in the previews it is not a love story. I love the acting but not crazy about the way the movie was put together. Still a good rental.





Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Ummm, Hello! I was totally surprised by him. He was so tortured and love sick in this movie. I can't remember him in anything since 3rd rock from the sun. I guess he has been doing a lot of things since then and did a lot of stuff before that too. I was going to call him a kid but he is only 2 years younger than me. He is so cute and it was hard to choose what picture to use. He is very Heath Ledger like and that is alright with me. I miss Heath Ledger. :( But again...Hello Joseph! ;)



Extract
This movie is okay, there are some funny parts, a good rental. Which is good cause it is not in theaters anymore. Ha! Jason Bateman was good and is the Eye Candy for this movie. I like Ben Affleck, I just don't like his movies. Hmmm...I think I like him because he is married to Jennifer Gardner. :) The acting was good a few honorable mentions to Kristen Wiig from SNL and Mila Kunas. The story line was just okay but there were a few laughable parts.


Jason Bateman

I love Jason Bateman. He is great. I loved him in Hancock and he is pretty good in this. He makes for really good eye candy.
Avatar

Hmmm...where to begin. I originally had no desire to see this movie. I thought it looked really stupid. I mean giant blue people that resembled cats. I don't know. Chad and Dylan wanted to see it really bad and so I said "guys night out"! :) Then I started hearing good things and Chad said something about there being a love story involved. I finally begged to be included in the guys night out and they agreed. We saw it in 3D, the only way to see it (in my opinion) and it wasn't that bad. I loved the visual side of it and the 3D was amazing. I wasn't sure about how they portrayed the military but it is Hollywood, right? We are also talking about aliens and far of planets. The love story was good but didn't make me all mushy/lovey like lets say Twilight. HeHe! Over all a very cool experience.


Sam Worthington

I have not seen him in anything else but I want to see more of him. He was really good in this movie and was definitely nice to look at. He has those rugged good looks and makes a really good marine.




That is all!

















No comments:

Post a Comment