Monday, December 14, 2009

Best Weekend Ever...Baking Edition


Chad left me a not to subtle hint about gingersnap cookies, his favorite! I went to use the computer and there on the screen was a gingersnap recipe. I thought about it and decided I was in the baking mood and would humor my sweet husband. I started in the kitchen without a word and soon he said, "did you get my hint?" I asked him if it was left for me or if I just beat him to the kitchen, he will often do lots of cooking and trying out new recipes on the weekend. He said I just beat him to it, but loved me for making them for him. I kinda got on a roll and decided to make some sugar cookies also, I made tons and ended up taking a bunch to all the neighbors. I was pretty proud of the end results so I took pictures, they are nothing fancy but as I told Chad these are literally the first sugar cookies I have ever made that I didn't scrap off the cookie sheet and straight into the trash! lol.

They were so good, Santa Claus cookie jar is saying, "Get in my Belly!"

Frosted sugar cookies

Chad's Gingersnaps!



















No comments:

Post a Comment