Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bring on 2010

Wow! 2010! Amazing. The last 10 years really have defined my life. It was the first 10 years I was on my own give or take a year. It really has been my "adult" life. I bought a house, had two of the most amazing boys and spent the last almost 8 years staying home raising the boys. I have survived a military deployment, had lots of fun, made new friends and made countless memories. I look forward to the next 10 years in total anticipation. While I am sad to be past the sweet "baby" stage with my boys I am excited that they are past the diapers and sippy cups. It opens us up to so many new adventures and I am ready to jump in and experience new things. Learn something new, travel where we have never been and be together as a family, that is my greatest joy. So, bring on this new year, I am ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment