We got Thor from my parents almost 10 years ago, they have his sister Gracie. He is a goofy dog and likes to run and pee on everything. He loves the boys and has always been a super great family dog. He has the biggest kennel of any dog I have ever known but still gets plenty of sympathy from my family that thinks its sad he has to spend so much time outside...you know who you are! ;) lol. I think he is a dog and likes it outside. Then it got cold, really cold and I (soft from old age) started to worry about him. He unlike the cat does not get to come in, we have tried it just doesn't work. Thor and the boys get to wound up and wreck the place, him and the cat fight, and that's not to mention how stinky with a capital S he is! So I am spoiling him rotten, he is getting treaty bones, rawhide chew toys, tennis balls, and canned food, yes, canned food!! We even went to the family dollar and bought him a cozy little doggie bed to sleep on in the sun. He was all curled up on it looking cute when I realized he might try to sleep on it instead of going into his nice warm dog house and sleep...I was right. So at 11:00 the other night I had Chad take his portable dog carrier with the nice insulated cover and put it on the back deck. We put his cozy dog bed and a nice fleece blankie in it and he curled right up in it and that is where he has been ever since. I feel so much better looking out there seeing his beady little black eyes looking back at me knowing he is toasty warm and happy
Monday, December 14, 2009
Thor
I did a post about our cat Toby so it seemed only fair to post about our dog Thor. After Dylan was born our inside pets all became outside pets and Dylan took center stage. These last few weeks have been so cold that I have been doting on the animals like nobodies business. My mom told me I was getting soft in my old age. That is probably true but I guess I feel a bit guilty that they have to suffer in the cold.
We got Thor from my parents almost 10 years ago, they have his sister Gracie. He is a goofy dog and likes to run and pee on everything. He loves the boys and has always been a super great family dog. He has the biggest kennel of any dog I have ever known but still gets plenty of sympathy from my family that thinks its sad he has to spend so much time outside...you know who you are! ;) lol. I think he is a dog and likes it outside. Then it got cold, really cold and I (soft from old age) started to worry about him. He unlike the cat does not get to come in, we have tried it just doesn't work. Thor and the boys get to wound up and wreck the place, him and the cat fight, and that's not to mention how stinky with a capital S he is! So I am spoiling him rotten, he is getting treaty bones, rawhide chew toys, tennis balls, and canned food, yes, canned food!! We even went to the family dollar and bought him a cozy little doggie bed to sleep on in the sun. He was all curled up on it looking cute when I realized he might try to sleep on it instead of going into his nice warm dog house and sleep...I was right. So at 11:00 the other night I had Chad take his portable dog carrier with the nice insulated cover and put it on the back deck. We put his cozy dog bed and a nice fleece blankie in it and he curled right up in it and that is where he has been ever since. I feel so much better looking out there seeing his beady little black eyes looking back at me knowing he is toasty warm and happy
I wish this picture wasn't take with from inside, the filthy slider door is in the way! He is still pretty cute!
We got Thor from my parents almost 10 years ago, they have his sister Gracie. He is a goofy dog and likes to run and pee on everything. He loves the boys and has always been a super great family dog. He has the biggest kennel of any dog I have ever known but still gets plenty of sympathy from my family that thinks its sad he has to spend so much time outside...you know who you are! ;) lol. I think he is a dog and likes it outside. Then it got cold, really cold and I (soft from old age) started to worry about him. He unlike the cat does not get to come in, we have tried it just doesn't work. Thor and the boys get to wound up and wreck the place, him and the cat fight, and that's not to mention how stinky with a capital S he is! So I am spoiling him rotten, he is getting treaty bones, rawhide chew toys, tennis balls, and canned food, yes, canned food!! We even went to the family dollar and bought him a cozy little doggie bed to sleep on in the sun. He was all curled up on it looking cute when I realized he might try to sleep on it instead of going into his nice warm dog house and sleep...I was right. So at 11:00 the other night I had Chad take his portable dog carrier with the nice insulated cover and put it on the back deck. We put his cozy dog bed and a nice fleece blankie in it and he curled right up in it and that is where he has been ever since. I feel so much better looking out there seeing his beady little black eyes looking back at me knowing he is toasty warm and happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment