Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas...

it's the BEST time of the year. I love Christmas, I especially love Christmas decorations. I went a little crazy this year but I am totally in love with my cozy little house and all its festiveness. I have a few old favorites and a few new ones so I thought I would share a few of them with you.


My cute little Christmas tree. I started a tradition when Dylan was a baby that each year I buy an ornament to put a picture in and I do one for each of the boys. They will soon be taking over the tree but what better way to decorate a tree than with cute pictures of your kiddos. I also love my bakers rack with garland, lights and red bows. You can't forget candy canes when doing holiday decorating.

my centerpiece, berries and leaves on a wreath surrounding a huge vanilla candle.

My Jolly Santa cookie jar from my cousin Krystin. He is empty right now, but not for long!



our stockings were hung on the plant shelf with care. I decorated these stockings myself several years ago and have just added on as the family has grown.



I love my little round chubby snowmen and glass vases filled with colorful tree ornaments.




a close up, the vases were only 5 buck each and I used old ornaments I already had!


I love these little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment