I had heard about this book on a blog that I follow. These gals are Twilight and Hunger Game fans so I knew they would not lead me astray. I was not disappointed. This book is full of suspense and I was hooked from the very first page. It is different, imaginative and creates a visually stunning picture in my head. I was very excited at the end to find out that there are 3 more books in this series, the 2nd coming out in September 2010 and the 3rd late 2011. I am already waiting for the last of the Hunger games due out in August so adding one more to my "must read" list didn't hurt my feelings at all. I am just bummed I read it so fast. It is an easy read and once I got started it only took me 2 days. I would definitely recommend this book.




























No comments:
Post a Comment