Wednesday, February 3, 2010

You learn something new everyday...

Maybe some one reading can help me. I am very frustrated with this weeks Book worm Wednesday post. I started the post on Sunday to post today...Wednesday...bookworm Wednesday, right!? Anyway so it posts with a date of Sunday which will never do because it is suppose to post on WEDNESDAY!! Argh! It also posts before a post I did a couple days ago so it doesn't look like a new post even though it is technically my latest post...HELP!

So if you are looking for my Bookworm Wednesday post scroll a bit! Sorry! :(

1 comment:

  1. This is because the computer saves it as a draft on the day that you write it. What I have done is just copy what I wrote and paste it on a new blog post and then just deleted draft. I love your bookworm day! I am always looking for a good read. I need to read 2 of the books that you have posted about.

    ReplyDelete