The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog
words and pictures by Mo Willems

We have just recently started reading these books at home although I have seen them for years at the library and Dylan reads them at school. They are short and so much silly fun! I would recommend reading them in silly over exaggerated voices. It makes them even more fun than they already are. We also just checked out Pigeon wants a puppy. Cameron asked to look at it so I handed him the book and he sat down flipped through a few pages, looked up at me and said in a very matter of fact voice...There is no HOT DOG in this story!! I want the one about the HOT DOG!! lol! There you go, from the toughest of critics...Pigeon finds a Hot Dog gets his stamp of approval! :)
Happy Reading!!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment